3/3/10

No really, I don't care about your kid

I've dated a chick with a kid before, I understand the mother's mentality. If I had a child, I would most likely never want to leave it's side and be all gushy about it myself. Having a kid is the #1 goal to have for most people living out there, and I'm proud of you for doing so.

However, I think the line needs to be drawn when you're putting 5 out of 6 profile pictures as close ups of your baby. Seriously, all babies look the same. All of them. As long as your baby doesn't have some sort of major deformity (which I certainly hope they don't!) it's going to look the same as any other baby to the average lay-online dater.

Putting the first 6 paragraphs of your profile as a poetic essay on how much your baby is "your world" isn't helping matters either, but everyone knows that all men do is check your pictures and then leave.

(Kidding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment